CLINTON COUNTY MULTI-JURISDICTIONAL HAZARD MITIGATION FINAL PLAN IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC REVIEW
TO VIEW AND DOWNLOAD THIS DOCUMENT CLICK HERE:
New York State is currently conducting a survey to determine broadband service quality and locations where broadband access is needed. Please follow the link above to complete this survey, which will help NYS identify and expand current broadband services Statewide.
Broadband Expansion Map
The Planning Department's mission is to improve the quality of life within Clinton County by promoting the wise use of natural and man-based resources. Issues and needs that are commonly addressed by the department include land use planning and zoning, economic and community development, agriculture, environmental impact assessment, disaster recovery, recreation, housing and public transportation.
- Technical assistance on planning and zoning issues to local municipalities and the public
- Administration of the Clinton County Public Transit System (CCPT)
- Administration of the State directed Agricultural District Program
- Land development information, including wetlands, floodplains, and aerial photos
- Staff to Clinton County Planning Board
- Census and other vital statistics
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Mapping and Analysis