The nursing home is currently CLOSED to ALL visitors due to the threat of the COVID-19 virus.
We are sorry for any inconvenience but the residents of nursing homes are at high risk to contract the COVID-19 virus if exposed to it. We have reviewed and will continue to review all recommendations from the CDC, CMS and the New York State Department of Health. These are the steps we are taking to ensure the well being of our residents:
- We will continue to monitor all information from the CDC, CMS and the NYS DOH.
- We are monitoring the Residents for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- We are screening all staff daily for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 as well as any potential exposure to the virus they may have had since they last worked.
- Effective at 7am on 3/13/2020 the Nursing Home will be closed to all visitors unless there are exigent circumstances. If there are exigent circumstances please contact Beth Miller SW or Lorrie Cook RN, DON at the Nursing Home.
- Residents will only be leaving the facility for necessary medical appointments.
Thank you for your cooperation with this matter. If you have questions you can the Nursing Home 518-563-0950.
Clinton County Nursing Home is an 80 bed Medicare and Medicaid certified skilled nursing facility operated by Clinton County, centrally located on Flynn Avenue in Plattsburgh, NY. We have been providing quality long term health care and skilled nursing services to the community since 1874.
We are committed to caring and excellence in the delivery of health care services to our eighty residents in a safe and home-like environment.. Whether your need is short-term restorative rehabilitation services or long term skilled nursing care, our staff of dedicated professionals is committed to the highest standards of quality care in all aspects of each resident's life at CCNH.
Personal tours are available and we welcome and encourage potential residents, family members and friends to come and visit our facility. Please contact our friendly, professional admissions staff for more information. Our Admissions page will provide contact and application information.
We will provide our residents quality, professional, medical and nursing services that enrich their lives. We will partner with the residents and families of Clinton County and surrounding communities, providing comprehensive care planning, rehabilitative, nutritional, therapeutic and social services in a homelike and caring environment.