NOTICE TO BIDDERS
FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF
CONCESSION SPACE FIT -OUT
PLATTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
TOWN OF PLATTSBURGH
CLINTON COUNTY, NEW YORK
NYSDOT PIN 1790.70.02
Sealed bid Proposals for the above referenced project at the Plattsburgh International Airport will be accepted at the Legislative Office, Clinton County Government Center, 137 Margaret Street, Suite 208, Plattsburgh, New York, 12901, until 2:30 p.m. prevailing time on February 13,2018 at which time all bids received will be publicly opened and read aloud.
Type of Construction: The project generally includes the Fit-Out of approximately 1,600 square feet of previously constructed unoccupied space with the second floor of the concourse area. The completed space will be a concession space to include a full kitchen, bar, table seating, and merchandise area. The work will include General Construction; HV AC; Plumbing, Electrical /Lighting, and kitchen equipment.
Contract Documents: Plans, Specifications, and Sample Proposals in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format may be downloaded at no cost beginning on Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at the following website: http://www.mjinc.comlBidProjects.html
Plans may also be viewed at the following locations:
- Airport Manager's Office, Plattsburgh International Airport, 42 Airport Lane, Suite 201, Plattsburgh, NY 12903.
- McFarland Johnson, Inc., 60 Railroad Place, Suite 201, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Northern NY Builders Exchange, 22074 Fabco Rd., Watertown, NY 13601
- Eastern Contractors Association, 6 Airline Drive, Albany, NY 12205
Pre-Bid Conference: A Pre-Bid Conference will be held in the first-floor conference room, at the Plattsburgh International Airport, 42 Airport Lane, Plattsburgh, NY 12903 on Wednesday, January 17,2018 at 11:30 a.m.
Prevailing Wage & MlWBE Requirements: The Contractor must pay New York State prevailing wage rates at a minimum and the Contractor must comply with the New York State Minority-Owned and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) , Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and Affirmative Action Requirements contained within the Contract Documents. Bidders must comply with the requirements of 5 CRR-NY 142.1. The project has MBE goal of 12%, a WBE goal of 18%, with an overall MWBE goal of 30%.
Project Labor Agreement: This project is being constructed under a project labor agreement.
All prospective Bidders, Contractors, Subcontractors, and Suppliers shall direct all inquiries related to this project, in writing only, solely to Bill Fletcher of McFarland Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting inquiries related to this project is February 6, 2018.
Clinton County reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any formality and any or all technicality in the bids and to accept such bids as may be deemed in the best interest of the awarding agency.
END OF ADVERTISEMENT