The Civil Division of the Clinton County Sheriff's Office is responsible for the enforcement of all civil process in the county. This division handles matters received from courts, from attorneys, and from many Clinton County residents.
The Civil Division is responsible for numerous services and enforcement of these services, including but not limited to summonses, Income and Property executions, evictions, and subpoenas. Also included are Family Court papers and orders of protection.
With any questions regarding service of process, fees, or other civil matters contact:
|Civil Office Main Line:||518-565-4320|
|Civil Office Fax Number:||518-565-4383|
|Jason Cerone – Civil Manager:||518-565-4344|
The correct amount of copies for all papers to be served must be received:
- Property Executions: Original plus 4 copies (front and back)
- Property Executions must have exemption notices attached to each copy
- Income Executions: Original plus 6 copies (front and back)
- Other Civil Papers: 3 copies for each defendant
- Eviction Process: 3 Day Notice & Notice Of Petition (Notice To Tenants) Original Plus 2 copies
- Warrant Of Eviction - Original Plus 2 copies