Calendar for October 2015
Meetings for the week of October 5-9, 2015
- Wednesday, October 7th
- Finance Committee
- Time: 5:15 p.m.
- Place: Legislative Chambers
- Chairperson: Mark Dame
- Human Services Committee
- Time: 6:15 p.m.
- Place: Legislative Conference Room
- Chairperson: Pete Keenan
August 28, 2015
- All other school taxes are mailed to taxpayers by local school district collectors.
- Final date to pay school taxes without interest is determined by local school district.
- Please read your bill carefully for dates and times of collection.
- Installment payment of school taxes – 3 installment payments.
- First payment must be made to local school tax collector by September 30th.
- U.S. postmark governs date of payment.
- Second and third payments must be submitted to County Treasurer by November 2nd and November 30th.
- School taxes that remain unpaid as of December 1, 2015 are subject to penalty and interest and will be relevied on the January land tax bills.
- Delinquent taxes are advertised in the Press Republican and North Countryman newspapers on September 5th, September 19th, and October 3rd (3 non-consecutive weeks).
- In Rem foreclosure documents filed with the Court on October 9, 2015.
- In Rem publication in the Press Republican and North Countryman on October 10th, October 24th, and November 7th (3 non-consecutive weeks).
- Certified letters mailed to taxpayers on October 9, 2015 enclosing Notice of Petition advising delinquent taxpayers last day to redeem property prior to foreclosure being January 8, 2016.
- Letters mailed to all parties of interest who hold mortgages or liens against property listed in Notice of Petition on October 9, 2015.
* Get Adobe (TM) Acrobat Reader
* Adobe, Acrobat, the Get Acrobat logo, and the PDF logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.