Calendar for December 2014
Calendar for January 2015
Meetings for the week of December 15-19, 2014
- There are no meetings scheduled this week.
- All other school taxes are mailed to taxpayers by local school district collectors.
- Final date to pay school taxes without interest is determined by local school district.
- Please read your bill carefully for dates and times of collection.
- Installment payment of school taxes – 3 installment payments.
- First payment must be made to local school tax collector by September 30th.
- U.S. postmark governs date of payment.
- Second and third payments must be submitted to County Treasurer by October 31st and December 1st .
- School taxes that remain unpaid as of December 2, 2014 are subject to penalty and interest and will be relevied on the January land tax bills.
- Delinquent taxes are advertised in the Press Republican and North Countryman newspapers on September 6th, September 20th, and October 4th (3 non-consecutive weeks).
- In Rem foreclosure documents filed with the Court on October 3, 2014.
- In Rem publication in the Press Republican and North Countryman on October 4th, October 18th, and November 1st (3 non-consecutive weeks).
- Certified letters mailed to taxpayers on October 3, 2014 enclosing Notice of Petition advising delinquent taxpayers last day to redeem property prior to foreclosure being January 9, 2015.
- Letters mailed to all parties of interest who hold mortgages or liens against property listed in Notice of Petition on October 3, 2014.
* Get Adobe (TM) Acrobat Reader
* Adobe, Acrobat, the Get Acrobat logo, and the PDF logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.